Malfuxtion 315

FEK315 walks in threw the door, looks up at the clock and sees a wedge of time, then walks a few more steps to see what happened within that chunk.
"15 minutes? It took me 15 minutes to walk through the door? What the hell did I do in that pie wedge?"
Goth Cindy Turns to him. "See, this is what  am talking about. You have no idea that you were talking to me about Long Range Missiles. You where calling them sniper weapons."
FEK315 looks at the ground "Cindy, I am really not sure I understand what you are saying."
"You loose time FEK."
"How is that?"
"Dah phuck I should know, your the lunatic!" 
FEK315 grabs Cindy's latex suited hips with grappling hands, pulls her close to his face and dives deep into her eyes.  His zombie stare makes her shutter and slightly surrender.
"Goth Cindy I know where you are. I see you in your head with Auto Cannon rounds passing you like light coated street flies, whistling razors cutting your should plates with the hotness of butter knives. Damn it girl think about!"
Goth Cindy regains composure " EAT ME FEK!"