This morning came with a thick fog  "I only have i's 4 U" seeped through my mindscape with inky black of cold dark space. You can ask me why things like this happen but I can't tell the younger ones because there is no Google in my mind. Besides it would only give you an answer that was human conceived for the next 25 years. Made with humans in mind by humans for humans wanting to find their purpose. But these thoughts are being interrupted by my  morning protein mega tablet scrambled with crisp edges. Something I discovered by mistake by almost burning my eggs 15 years ago. Hell yes I like it.

What is the motivation for A.I. to excel at being ?  If humans want sex, riches, money etc... what would motivate a machine to evolve?

Will machine learning have programs that make random mistakes? (the invention of Post it Notes).
Look it up on Google since we already made the mistakes that AI didn't have to.
If we do program in mistakes then arnt we just making humans that are made of metal and don't eat?